Certification Training Course
Book Now! Call 0416 519 083
NEXT AVAILABLE TRAINING DATES 2017:
Monday Training Certification Intake
Day 1: Monday 19th of June > Day 2: Monday 3rd of July > Certification: Monday 24th of July
Day 1: Monday 17th July > Day 2: Monday 31st July > Certification: Monday 21st of August
Day 1: Monday 14th of August > Day 2: Monday 28th of August > Certification: Monday 9th of September
Course Participation: 3 Days
All Trainers are Cert IV Qualified
Course Cost: $1,999 (a quick start training kit will be provided to you FREE of charge)
- Formal workbook, exercises and assessments
- Practical exercises and theory covering:
- Safety practices
- Advanced Techniques
- All course modules
- Certification Certificate
- Access to Marketing and Support Material
- FREE - Business Register Listing
- FREE - Registration to our work placement program (optional)
- FREE - Supervised Clinic Hours
- FREE - QuickStart Kit
- FREE - Certification Registration
Is this course for you?
Whether you have eyelash extension experience or you're just starting out, this comprehensive certification course GUARANTEES you will complete the program with a competency rating, enabling you to confidently practice eyelash extensions in your salon as a certified Prolong Lash practitioner.
An Important Note..
Currently eyelash extensions are not governed by the Beauty Industry Curriculum. Prolong Lash has developed and designed a quality training program for eyelash extension design, application and maintenance. Our quality framework reflects beauty industry standards, ensuring that participants feel confident in their new skills.
What are the benefits of doing certified training?
- You can be referred by Prolong Lash to prospective clients who are looking for a technician in their local area
- Extensive support during and after training
- Free marketing from Prolong Lash marketing department
- Advanced technique learning
- A FREE QuickStart Kit
- A Prolong Lash Certification Certificate
NOTE: There are no prerequisites for Course Day 1, you must have completed Course Day 1 to participate in Course day 2, and you must have completed Course Day 1 & 2 to participate in Certification
The development and success of a quality training program is underpinned by knowledge and experience.
Our Certified Training Curriculum provides students with a body of evidence to demonstrate competency in all aspects of eyelash extensions.
- Eyelash extension courses are held at our training salon in South Yarra
- Sessions are limited to 6 students in order to ensure the best possible outcomes for students.
- The course includes theory, practical demonstrations and hands on practice to help increase your confidence and elevate your skills in the art of the eyelash extensions
- Training takes place over 2 full days and 1 half day session, with clinic hours embedded in the certification timeline
- Support services are available to students free of charge during the training and certification period
The elements of Prolong Lash's training program are specifically contextualized around a unit of competency from the Beauty Industry Curriculum. Our small class sizes cover structured training modules, supported by student workbooks, practical hands on experience and exercises so that learning outcomes are measurable, and student learning is maximized.
Here at Prolong Lash we pride ourselves in the "Quality" reputation we have in the eyelash extensions market. We have developed our training programs over 6 years and the tools we use and teach are specific and unique to Prolong Lash. Our program is not available through any other eyelash extension provider.
Training with Prolong Lash means that you are learning about eyelash extensions from "The First Eyelash Specialist Salon in Australia", with a philosophy for delivering quality products and services.
Prolong Lash's Training meets with ISO quality requirements.
Students receive a FREE QuickStart Kit when they participate in our Certified Training Course.
Students are required to bring a model on whom to complete a full set of lashes. Models are required to attend the training session for 3 or 4 hours.
If you want the best eyelash extension courses Melbourne has to offer, contact Prolong Lash today!